UniFida is offering all DCA member companies special terms for implementing its award-winning cloud-based customer data platform. The proven platform has been developed specifically for mid-size D-to-C retailers and is already licensed by several members of the DCA.
UniFida solves data challenges and unifies customer data enabling users to deliver consistent and highly personalised omnichannel campaigns and experiences. This fosters customer loyalty, increases ROI and enables a reduction in media spend.
Users of the Unifida platform can normally expect to see a return on this technology investment of greater than five times once operational.
Specific features of the UniFida platform include:
- A single customer view including all online and offline sources of customer data
- AI driven multichannel performance attribution
- A full suite of customer performance metrics and campaign results reporting
- Customer journey mapping
- Multichannel capabilities for batch and automated trigger campaigns
- Support for all GDPR requirements
- Complimentary support to map out your use cases so you can see the opportunities and estimate the incremental ROI prior to any commitment
- 20 per cent off list price for the first year’s license when signing by 31 December 2021
- 5 days additional free support for marketing advice after the system is live
DCA members and customers say:
“Cloud based UniFida is the best value intuitive data marketing tool I can find to drive continued high levels of growth”. Martin Harvey, founder, Muck Munchers
“It’s been great to finally be able to understand what’s influencing our new and repeat purchases (including both on and offline marketing activity) which means we’ve been able to bring the insight UniFida gives us into far more projects that I would have ever thought possible”. Chloe Thomas, author and consultant
“It’s a brilliant platform for marketing teams, giving you access to all the rich data and insights you need very easily”. Lilly Bisset, marketing director, Johnstons of Elgin