Eight supplier companies were celebrated for their outstanding
contribution to the catalogue and online retail sector at the
Catalogue Exchange/ECMOD Supplier of the Year Awards ceremony.
The awards evening on Wednesday 7th October at the Copthorne Tara
Hotel in Kensington, London was part of the ECMOD 2009 conference
and exhibition at Earls Court.
For some of the categories, client-side companies were invited to
nominate those suppliers that they felt had assisted their
businesses the most over the past 12 months. The winners will be
those that received the most votes. This year new categories were
also added, to give suppliers the opportunity to put themselves
forward. These entries will be judged by a panel drawn from the
advisory board of the Catalogue Exchange trade association.
And the winners are…
* Catalogue Creative and Design Services: TA
* Catalogue and Promotional Print Production:
* Delivery Services: Onepost
* IT Platforms (including Software-as-a-Service):
* Website and Digital Development: Maginus
* Third-Party Order Fulfilment and Contact Centre Services:
* Most Innovative Solution–Online Customer Engagement:
* Most Innovative Cost-Saving Solution–Offline Customer Facing:
Abacus Direct and Garnett